New Version 1.2 – Fixes

Homepage Forums Support PULL support New Version 1.2 – Fixes

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    xmonsta
    Keymaster

Hi,

Theres a new 1.2 version available for download. This fixes two key issues with the amxd:

1) PULL could get slower over time – this is now fixed. It is fast all the time now.
    2) PULL could crash in 9.1.4 – this is fixed.
    3) There is one small template fixes as well for frequency shifter.

In order to make use of the new version, you dont have to re-setup PULL. Just overwrite 4 files:

1) use PULL v.1.2.amxd
    2) large_template.jzml
    3) large_template-fits-editor.jzml
    3) FrequencyShifter.jzlib

Cheers

Mark
    Participant

Thanks for the update XMonsta!

Just in case someone is wondering how to replace the .jzml and .jzlib files, like me… 😉

page 7 of PULL Documentation says:

Templates
    The Max Device handles all template loading onto the Lemur using a Python script, there is no need to use the Lemur editor.

You can find all the templates inside the software folder:
    “\Cycling ’74\java\lib\lib”

Search for requested files in the new update, search for MAX folder and “\Cycling ’74\java\lib\lib”” replace files as suggested with the new ones.
    This should do the update, I hope…am I right XMonsta support? 😉

Cheers

Mark
    Participant

2) PULL could crash in 9.1.4 – this is fixed.

Test, using new 1.2 version with Live 9.1.4:
    – Live 9.1.4 with the new 1.2 .amxd/adv doesn´t crash anymore when changing to an empty project, great!
    – …but putting the 1.2 .amxd/adv file in this new project makes live crash everytime,
    – Reloading (open recent set) of the empty project with the .amxd in it makes live crash everytime

mac osx 10.8.5
    latest M4L
    Live 9.1.4 64bit

xmonsta
    Keymaster

Hi Mark,

Just checking but are you sure v1.1 isn’t in your set somewhere? You’ll want only 1.2 in the set save the set and open it again.

Best to delete any previous versions and also create new adv files for the amxd.

Another thing you can try is to delete all the PULL amxd’s from your hard drive. Then open the live set (the one thats crashing). Live will create placeholders where PULL used to be. Delete these placeholders. Save the set. Then add PULL into the set again (save an adv if you like).

If youre still having problems, please send your log file to support. Instructions for getting your log files can be found at the bottom of this page – https://www.ableton.com/en/articles/live-crash-packs/

Cheers

Si

Mark
    Participant

Hi Si,

Just checking but are you sure v1.1 isn’t in your set somewhere? You’ll want only 1.2 in the set save the set and open it again.

Yes, positive, in all previous tests and the current one I only used the latest .amxd, or the created .adv file, no old file were used in a test set.

But I found another old PULL amxd/.adv in my live browser which I deleted now.

I deleted the last test set I used, made a new set with latest, previously saved .adv files, saved the set.

Little less crashs seem to happen now, but they still happen too often – like every second time when I do as posted earlier:
    – putting the 1.2 .amxd/adv file in this new project makes live crash very often
    – Reloading (open recent set) of the empty set with the .amxd/.adv in it makes live crash very often

Crash log sent of both crash sets 😉

Cheers

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.