PULL Sylenth crackling with Live 9.6.1 (64 bit) OS X 10.11.4 (15E65) w/ jBridge

Homepage Forums Support PULL support PULL Sylenth crackling with Live 9.6.1 (64 bit) OS X 10.11.4 (15E65) w/ jBridge

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Brian
    Participant

While I’ve got it working, there are a couple things I cannot seem to work out.

– The Sylenth.amxd plugin won’t save the location of my fab folder. If I leave the template window (i.e. going to another track or clicking on a different device), when I come back I have to re-drag and drop the folder again.

– Same thing happens with Sylenth itself, except for I have to restart Live altogether to get it to work again.

– After a few minutes I start to get serious crackling / popping when running PULL Sylenth with Live 9.6.1 (64 bit) OS X 10.11.4 (15E65) w/ jBridgeM 0.95c3

xmonsta
    Keymaster

Hi Brian,

It might be worth getting in touch with our support email on these – support [at] xmonsta.com

We are working through some of these issues with C74, as their most recent update has removed some things that were previously working fine with VST in Max for Live. In any case, we have solutions for these problems and we can surely resolve them.

Cheers

Si

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.