PULL v2.3

Homepage Forums Support PULL support PULL v2.3

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    aspsa
    Participant

I am unable to transfer neither the ‘small’ nor the ‘large’ PULL templates to my iPad. Here is some relevant setup information.

Macbook Pro running OS X Yosemite (v10.10.5)
    MAX v7.01
    Ran the “PULL Installer – MAC – Max 7.4 and higher” OS X installer
    Loaded the PULL v2.3 M4L device onto Live’s Master track
    Created an ad-hoc network from my Macbook Pro
    Had my iPad Lemur app join that network
    Modified the PULL IP address and port number to match the Lemur’s IP address and port number

These steps were taken in accordance with the PULL v2.3 user manual’s setup guide. I right-clicked on the PULL M4L device and selected “Open Max Window”, which does not reveal any errors.

At this point, I am out of options on how to proceed. It seems my setup is functional, but I am unable to transfer the PULL Live templates to Lemur on my iPad. I have 1.6 GB of available space on my iPad, and this exceeds any space requirements if the PULL templates are required to be transferred, although I do not think this is the case. Also, I have plenty of memory to run Lemur, and I assume PULL templates are loaded in the Lemur’s process space.

Any suggestions on how best to resolve this challenge?

Thank you.

xmonsta
    Keymaster

Hi aspsa,

Is there any chance you can contact support@xmonsta.com ? Some users have experienced problems with Yosemite OSX, so we have a fix available for this.

Cheers

aspsa
    Participant

Happy New Year!

Yes, I have already contacted Xmonsta via ‘support@xmonsta.com’, and I am waiting for a response. In the interim, is there any chance of posting this fix?

Thank you.

xmonsta
    Keymaster

Apologies for the slow response. There is a fix that has been sent to your email. Let me know if you have any problems.

Cheers and Happy New Year!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.