Which templates would you like to see in PULL?

Homepage Forums Discussion PULL Templates Which templates would you like to see in PULL?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    xmonsta
    Keymaster

We’ve had loads of requests already, but we’d really love to get an idea of which templates you would like to see the most in PULL, for VST and Max devices.

Tell us about them here and we’ll try to make them happen.

Cheers

XMonsta

Thomas
    Participant

Wish list –Doityopurselftemplatetutorial– –Waves templates = especially L1 limiter incl ultramaxim, Q4, Q10, Enigma, Meta Flanger– –M4L = Granulator II, Super Slow Audio, emj.Randelay, Spectrum Sampler, Stutter Slider, — –Michael Norris = Spectral Strech, Spectral Blurring, Spectral Partial Glide– Cheers

xmonsta
    Keymaster

Great thanks for this Thomas!

01iv3r
    Participant

u-he’s Diva, TAL-U-NO-LX, Sugar Bytes’ WOW2, FXpansion’s Tremor, Sonic Charge’s uTonic and Permut8, Lennar Digital’s Sylenth, Reveal Sound’s Spire, Futucraft’s Kairatune, AAS’ Chromaphone & Lounge Lizard EP-4, and Audio Damage’s entire library of effects!

xmonsta
    Keymaster

Thanks O1iv3r. Diva, All Sugar Bytes, Audio Damage and Sylenth templates are already in the works. Just a few bits of testing left before releasing. Hopefully we can make a start to the others soon too 🙂

Cheers

XMonsta

01iv3r
    Participant

Amazing! I was gonna try and test out your new template system using this one as a start for Diva (since we only got 128 of Diva’s parameters to play with atm), but might wait to see what you you come up with first 😉

01iv3r
    Participant

Also, really stoked your working on templates for some of my top pics. Maybe I’ll give the Juno 60 TAL-U-NO-LX emulation a shot. Looks straight forward. Plugin is nicely laid with big clear controls in a Lemur friendly rectangle and virtually no hidden/dynamic elements like Diva or Sylenth.

dave
    Participant

Ohmicide please.

Mike
    Participant

Serum, please say you are working on a Serum template!!!!!

Björn
    Participant

A template for Spire from Reveal Sound would be really great!

xmonsta
    Keymaster

Spire is nearly finished, a few days/ 2 weeks max. It’s great because spire has every single parameter available, and with our new xPlugin software every parameter can be automated and a faithful template can be created!

Björn
    Participant

Great that Spire is on the way – even if it takes longer 🙂

Brian
    Participant

What is the status on this plugin?

Also, I too would love to see Serum!

xmonsta
    Keymaster

Hi Brian, We’re going to be releasing lots of templates soon, in a matter of weeks. Serum is at the top of our list!

Brian
    Participant

Very nice! Looking forward to testing it out! 😀

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.