No products in the cart.
PULL updated to V3
We’re proud to release our 3rd version of PULL The Device and VST controller for Ableton Live. This update makes PULL compatible with Live 9.5, and enables access to the new features, such as Virtual Analog Filters for AutoFilter, Operator, Sampler and Simpler. We’ve also overhauled the Simpler template added some new features that are now available in Ableton Live 9.5.
PULL v3 New Features:
- New templates for AutoFilter, Operator, Sampler and Simpler
- New Mouse control feature (use your iPad as a Mouse, with common keyboard keys)
- New settings to change Liner/Polar operation, switch Physics and Navigation On/Off
- You can now build your own Large Template, for fast template switching
- Template and Parameter loading have been optimised
5 thoughts on “PULL updated to V3”
Is this app still supported? I see you no updates since 2016.
Hi Joshua, yes still supported. Working on live 9 and we’re trying to get it ready for live 10 too.
Does Pull work with the latest versions of Ableton Live and Lemur (on iPad)?
Hi, I’m also interested if development goes on. Is it compatible with live 11? And is there a beta test team? Would love to test and help with this nice project.