No products in the cart.
PULL v2.0 is finally here – Control VST’s Max Devices with your iPad and more
We are very excited to launch v2.0 of PULL.
We have added two templates to demonstrate how the external plugin template system works:
CamelCrusher – VST is a free VST plugin. When you select it, our template will load.
XVAnalogFilter.amxd (included inside download folder) – This is one of our own free Max For Live devices, to demonstrate how templating works for Max for Live devices.
PULL v3 New Features:
- Control of VST, AU plugins and Max for Live Devices directly from your iPad
- A template for every live native device (over 60 templates).
- A simple framework to create your own templates (no Max development needed.
- You can simply create all of your templates in Lemur)
- Mixing controls for tracks
- Navigation between devices/tracks – even inside rack chains
- Rename drum pad names
- Drum rack slider scrolling – scroll up/down.
- Detailed template creation tutorial
- Demonstration templates for CamelCrusher VST and XVAnalogFilter Max for Live Device
One thought on “PULL v2.0 is finally here – Control VST’s Max Devices with your iPad and more”
Great update guys, getting better and better!
Install from 1.2 to 2.0 was easy and 2.0 works perfect!
Watch the instruction folder in the new 2.0 zip file to do this!
Pull is my most useful controller for controlling devices, looking forward for the next updates!